Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year







Yeah! It's a New Year and MY mind naturally turns to a million different projects I want to accomplish in my garden this year (just kidding hubby!). Fortunately, it's freezing around here so no outdoor chores for a while yet (I can hear him breathing a sign of relief).



But inside, winter sowing is STILL going on--had a slight delay for another bag of dirt (thanks Sam's Club for whisking away your Christmas leftovers so quickly and putting back out the spring stuff).



Now these photos don't look like much now, but (hopefully) come March, I'll be able to show you little green seedlings in all these containers.



I have a walk-out basement with stairs going up to the back yard so it's the perfect place for my winter sowing--doesn't get direct sun and I just have to step outside quickly to access them.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome MOM! i am so excited to see all the seedlings and the flowers that follow this spring and summer. What a wonderful idea! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those sparkling water bottles!!! :D I advertised you in my shop--so maybe you'll get some lookie-loos soon

    ReplyDelete